Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trip to Kulim, again..

Last year, I purchased 3 Air Asia tickets, during promotion period, to go Penang visiting Mark..so the first trip commenced in January 2008!

I took leave on 17-18.1.08..one day after my birthday..started my journey around 11am..first, I took a train to KL Sentral, then bus to LCCT terminal...then flight to Penang..the whole journey was smooth..and luckily, the flight was on time..touched down Penang International airport around 3.50pm..and Mark picked me from there..
As usual..when I am in Penang, I will always meet up with my primary friend, Boon Eng..we met at Queensbay Mall and had dinner at a HongKong style restaurant..We managed to catch up with each other for about 1 hour, before heading home to Kulim..

This round, Mark's house is so much merrier..coz there are additional 4 people in the house-his sister, his niece and nephew and an Indonesian maid! His sister just delivered a baby boy on last November..a very chubby baby..almost the same size as his sister, who is about 1.5 years old! You will get what I meant from these pictures..hehe

After taking shower, Mark wanted to present my birthday gift to me! On my birthday, 16.1.08, he is suppose to wish me through phone..However, when I called him, he felt asleep and I was really unhappy about it! Hence, he promised he will make it up for me...so, I was eager to see what is in his mind this round!

An iPodShuffle!..wow..this is one of the gift on my birthday list! He had chosen to give me the most expensive gift from the list! Then, he asked me to play it..obviously he had uploaded some songs inside the iPod...

"Happy 28th Birthday Dear..I hope that you will like this gift..Do you still remember how I sang you a birthday song last year through the phone? Well, I am going to sing it to you again this year..and for many years to come..

Happy Birthday to you x2
Happy Birthday to my Dear..
Happy Birthday to you..(repeat twice)
Happy Birthday Dear, I Love You!"

Then he continued with uploading our Valentine's songs last year (refer to my blog last Feb)..

I almost in tears..he sang the song with so much feeling and love..This is one of the thing I like about him..always give me surprises, using Engineer style..meaning always well planned and 0% failure rate! :P

The next day, we went to Ipoh for chicken rice and to buy pamelo before heading home to Klang together..coz Mark had applied for a long leave from 18-23.1.08, in conjunction with Sultan Kedah's birthdyya and Thaipusam.. We watched 2 movies in Klang, played Monopoly with his buddy, WT and his wife..In conclusion, a fun and relaxing holiday!




In a week time, it will be our 1st anniversary being together..we are still thinking and planning what to do on that day..hmm..well will just let it be naturally..and am sure he has something in his mind already..am just going to sit and wait!

No comments: