It has been one month since my dad left us. Nothing much has changed in our daily life, other than the feeling of missing him.
Mum is doing well now..she has been doing some housekeeping on dad's thing, from his clothes, his collections (dad likes to collect many recycle items for future use), his working tool (tool box) etc..we had sold off his motorcycle as well..Mum was complaining that Dad kept so many unwanted things, took up most of the space in the store room..hehe
Few days ago, for the first time, I climbed up the tall staircase to replace the light bulb (used to be my dad's job)..I guessed in days to come, there will be more 'first time' jobs for me..
Sometimes I wonder whether our dog, Zhai Zhai, realised the absence of his master..but I guessed he knew ler..
I am going to be one year older in 2 days time..definitely I am going to miss the small red packet (birthday angpow) from my Dad :(
Mum is doing well now..she has been doing some housekeeping on dad's thing, from his clothes, his collections (dad likes to collect many recycle items for future use), his working tool (tool box) etc..we had sold off his motorcycle as well..Mum was complaining that Dad kept so many unwanted things, took up most of the space in the store room..hehe
Few days ago, for the first time, I climbed up the tall staircase to replace the light bulb (used to be my dad's job)..I guessed in days to come, there will be more 'first time' jobs for me..
Sometimes I wonder whether our dog, Zhai Zhai, realised the absence of his master..but I guessed he knew ler..
I am going to be one year older in 2 days time..definitely I am going to miss the small red packet (birthday angpow) from my Dad :(
No comments:
Post a Comment