Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meeting up

And here again, our regular meeting up cycle is back..if you are my regular blog reader..you will know what I am saying here..Every year, 4 of us, me, CS, EW and Rita..we will meet up every 2 months..on our respective birthday month..to catch up with each other..

Tonight, me, EW, Rita, Donny and their little princess, Rachel..we met up at Black Canyon Coffee in AEON, Bukit Tinggi..CS supposed to come but she FFK last minute..darn!

This is the first time meeting Rachel, since she was borned last July..She is an active baby..Rita is the first to get married among 4 of us..and the first to become mummy..wow..4 of us used to meet up years back..then our circle became bigger by adding our respective partner..and now, another new member, Rachel! :)


We were surprised to meet Chor Pheng tonight...our Secondary schoolmate..I think I last seen him was during Rita's wedding reception, 2 years ago..so we had a good chat with him..

The next meeting will be the upcoming CNY..hopefully CS don't FFK us again! :)

No comments: