Today I am home alone..mum joined a 1 day outing, organised by church to Kuala Selangor, dad went out to 'yumcha' with his friends and sis is working..so when I reached home after work, Zhai (my dog) and Lui (my cat) were there to welcome me..
Actually I was supposed to bath both of my pets but then, dad had done that for me..thank you so much..
Saturday..is always a day for me to relax and rest..moreover, it was a raining day..perfect time to sleep..after 2 hours of long nap, I was awaken by a loud thunder storm..and my car alarm was activated...darn...
As I came down from the stairs..guessed what did I see..Lui is sleeping, comfortably on the sofa..不愧是只会享受的猫..and each night mum allows the cat to sleep in the house, outside of our rooms..真偏心..相反的, Zhai was outside of the house, in his own kennel, shivering from the coldness..可怜..

Then, I went to the kitchen to find food..papaya..yummy..and guessed what again..Zhai was behind me, under the dining table..不晓得什么时候,悄悄进屋子..还好他是一只狗,若是贼, 那我就大祸临头了..maybe Zhai was afraid of the thunder storm..and felt secured to be in the house, to be with his master...looked at the picture, can you imagine how Zhai sneaked in, through that small tiny hole??!!
Isn't it nice to have pets at home..带给我们欢乐..
3 comments:
ya i agree with u..pets bring happiness 2 our family..
but i think zhai still very smelly leh..
shampoo 过期了是吗?
how cum let a 70 yrs old man wash both of them?
eh..y not u buy a brand new shampoo then..actually having said that..since when did you bath zhai b4?..always also me..and i think i m very pro..把仔仔冲得香香的..
不要自我安慰了..仔真的很臭!
Post a Comment