Dear Bloggie,
3 days to end of March, which means 1/4 of the year had gone..I would like to thank God for His protection for the past 3 months..though I would say that I wasn't quite happy during this period of time but God sent angels to comfort me..
As for studies, I had completed 6 modules, 2 more to go..exam is on 15/5, which means 1.5 months away..This time I am taking Auditing paper..well, I would say not so tough as I had 2.5 years of audit experience and it's more like a revision topic..but then, lots of theories to read and the most difficult part, is to understand and remember the facts..90 mcq questions to be completed in 3 hours, 2 min/qs..must really control the time well..by the way, it's open-book exam..haha..that's why is important to familiarise with the book..then can save time flipping through the pages for answers..
For the next 3 months, as usual, I will be very busy..
Apr'06-
1) 2 CPA workshops to attend
2) Easter day celebration
3) camp to attend
May'06
1) EXAM
2) various meetings to attend
June'06
1) various meetings to attend
My parents and sis are going to HongKong for vacation..except me..sob sob..They just came back from Singapore last Feb, and now to HK..how nice..means I will be home alone again, with my 'son', zhai zhai..There are pro and cons to be alone..I can avoid hearing my mum's grumbling for 5 days, freedom at home, basicaly peace at home...but have to prepare own meals, clean house etc..
I had already inform sis to get me souvenirs..hopefully she know what to do..
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment