Monday, April 03, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

April fool this year was nothing special..didn't get fooled or fooled someone..I guessed I am too old for this tricks..
Yesterday was the 1st workshop for Auditing..I went with one of my friend who is also sitting for exam, but different subject..The course presenter was good, at least her class is not boring..previously here was only 1 session for Auditing but this year, there is 2..in fact, she had completed the course yesterday..so I guessed for the next workshop, we will be having Q&A session..Then, somethinig special this year as we were given buffet lunch..having said that, the fee was slighly higher than last year..which means, it actually inclusive of 2 buffet lunch...so I was a bit bengang ler..haha..
I have 1.5 modules to be completed..then I need to spend lots of time in attempting exam questions, as much as possible..Hope that with my previous working experience, I can do it!
For the past few weeks, I enjoyed my weekends (Fri-Sun night)..why? coz there are too many TV programs to watch..
Fri-American Idol, Survivor-The Exile Island
Sat-The biggest loser
Sun-Guess Guess Guess, Project Runaway, Apprentice
I always enjoyed real life programs, very entertaining and you get to learn humans behaviour from those shows..I would like to thank my sister for accompanying me to chase all these programs..at least I won't be laughing alone there on the sofa..hehe
Yesterday during the buffet lunch, I was just telling my friend on these shows..and she was surprised that I have the time to watch TV programmes...haha..wel it made me fee a bit guilty but then, sometimes, you need to be relax and give yourself a treat, at least I didnt treat myself with karaoke session, go to the pub, disco etc..haha..
So I asked her," then, tell me hows your life? I mean how do you spend your day?"
"Everyday I reached home around 7pm++, then after taking bath, I start studying till midnight, in between I give myself a break. Then, study resume after taking my 'dinner'..sleep at 2am+"...
My jaw dropped after hearing what she said..this is terrible..I mean I don't think I can do the same as her..I will suffer..no way mann..during my schooling times, I am not used to staying awake and study for my exam..to me, sleeping is equally important..I do not believe that by studying in such a manner will earn you good result..besides, this is not good for health...but then, I do respect friends with such studying manner..
In another 5 days, my parents will be leaving for Hong Kong..for these few days, they have been talking about it day and night..I can't stand it..especially when I am not going for this trip! darn..


No comments: