Yesterday was the 2nd annual gathering for me, EW, CS and Rita..It was CS's birthday...we had pizza..suggested by me (haven't been eating pizza for long)..and if I were to eat it alone, I couldn't finish the whole pan..anyway, 3 of us enjoyed the dinner (Rita couldn't make it) and of course, updating each other on current news/happenings..CS met accident recently, EW going to Bali..all the girly talks...
After dinner, on our way back home, we met an unexpected friend..I mean, we were just mentioniong his name during dinner time and now, we met him!!..a primary friend whom I havent seen for more than 5 years..unbelievable..so 5 of us (MW and his fiance) ended up in mamak..
We had a wonderful chat..talking on all our friends, from primary to secondary.."what is Ms X doing now?".."Have you seen Mr Y lately?".."hey, did you know Ms Z got married recently?"..haha. we were like chatting on all our friends, from A-Z..and can't help laughing..It was good, to be abe to meet 'old' friends, chatting and laughing together..
I am looking forward to our 3rd annual gathering on May..EW birthday..
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment