We booked
this tour with Go West, AUD105.00/pax, a full day tour from Melbourne taking in all of the highlights of this glorious coastal drive. Visit famous Bells Beach, spot koalas in the wild, enjoy a guided tour of the Otways rainforest and marvel at the amazing rock format
ions of the Port Campbell National Park, including of course the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge. And of course, you'll see all pristine beaches and rugged rocky outcrops of the Great Ocean Road.
Early morning, Ben sent us to the pickup point near Flinders Street Station..Again, we had Subway for breakfast..we just loved it, budgeted and filling!

About 7.45am, our tour guide, Chr
is, came and picked us, with a comfortable air-conditioned coach..There were about 18 of us for this tour. .Chris was a humorous guy and he made us laughed all the way..
The scenery along the way was beautiful..weather was cooling too..
The tour ended around 7pm..My uncle picked us from t
he pickup point and we went for dinner at a Italian restaurant..Food was yummy especially the mussels, so big!
Tomorrow we will be visiting my aunt Paula, and attend church service with her..Have not seen her for 3 years already..she was really happy when I told her I will be coming to Melbourne for honeymoon..initially I wanted to stay over her house, but due to limited space, we decided to stay with my uncle. (FYI, they had divorced recently)
More photos here
Early morning, Ben sent us to the pickup point near Flinders Street Station..Again, we had Subway for breakfast..we just loved it, budgeted and filling!
About 7.45am, our tour guide, Chr
The scenery along the way was beautiful..weather was cooling too..
The tour ended around 7pm..My uncle picked us from t
Tomorrow we will be visiting my aunt Paula, and attend church service with her..Have not seen her for 3 years already..she was really happy when I told her I will be coming to Melbourne for honeymoon..initially I wanted to stay over her house, but due to limited space, we decided to stay with my uncle. (FYI, they had divorced recently)
More photos here
No comments:
Post a Comment