Today, we went to Sea World, by taxi..we had Subway for breakfast..yummy..
There were so many people at Sea World on a weekday, unbelievable..Luckily we bought our entrance ticket online, saved us the hassle for queuing up to purchase the ticket..

Our first stop was the Sesame Street live stage show Bert and Ernie's Island Holiday featuring a full cast of characters singing and dancing up a storm...I still remembered when I was young, I liked to watch Sesame Street on TV..The songs and dance were so lively..
Next, the intera
ctive dolphin show..Dolphins are just so adorable and clever..I always enjoyed dolphin show..
There was also Sea Lion show, they called it Fish D
etectives, where you can the sea lions solving an environmental crime in this wonderful new adventure.
Another interesting show was the Waterski Wipe Out, full of catchy tunes, colourful costumes and sets, slapstick humour and a very cool cast of characters, all themed in true 1960's style..
Besides shows, there were many rides in the park too, prepared to get wet! However, when we were there, the
pirate ship was under maintenance..darn..
We left around 5pm and returned back to hotel. After shower, we went to check out the shops again..We had Thai food for dinner and Gelato ice cream as dessert..hehe..As we were walking around, we actually discovered some Malaysian restaurant here.. :)
Tomorrow will be our last day in GC..we will spend the rest of our honeymoon in Melbourne!
There were so many people at Sea World on a weekday, unbelievable..Luckily we bought our entrance ticket online, saved us the hassle for queuing up to purchase the ticket..
Our first stop was the Sesame Street live stage show Bert and Ernie's Island Holiday featuring a full cast of characters singing and dancing up a storm...I still remembered when I was young, I liked to watch Sesame Street on TV..The songs and dance were so lively..
Next, the intera
There was also Sea Lion show, they called it Fish D
Another interesting show was the Waterski Wipe Out, full of catchy tunes, colourful costumes and sets, slapstick humour and a very cool cast of characters, all themed in true 1960's style..
Besides shows, there were many rides in the park too, prepared to get wet! However, when we were there, the
We left around 5pm and returned back to hotel. After shower, we went to check out the shops again..We had Thai food for dinner and Gelato ice cream as dessert..hehe..As we were walking around, we actually discovered some Malaysian restaurant here.. :)
Tomorrow will be our last day in GC..we will spend the rest of our honeymoon in Melbourne!
No comments:
Post a Comment