Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scary encounter with an abnormal man

Lately, I was so busy that only today, I have time to blog down a scary incident on last Tues, 13.1.09.

I have an abnormal neighbour, who is staying 5 houses away from mine. I called him Mr 78. Most of the times, whenever I come home at night, Mr 78 will definitely be standing in front of his house, awaiting for my car. (I would say not always but, most of the time) I am not being sensitive here but this is what I have observed many times. When Mr 78 saw my car from far away, he will slowly walk from his house, to my house, which is 5 houses away, and he will stand there, waiting for me to park my car, come out from the car, walk into the house. Then only he will walk away to his house. I find him abnormal and scary. However, thank God that he didn't do anything harmful or beyond that so far. Sometimes, to be safe, I will sms my sis to come out of the house when I am about to reach home. At least, there is someone outside and he wont be able to do something 'funny'.

So on 13.1.09, I was on my way home from Cell Group at CK's house in Berkeley around 10.20pm. Before reaching home, I sms my sister, to request her to come out of the house once she got my missed call. (but she left her phone upstairs in her room, so obviously she didnt read my sms). When I was about to reach home, I could see a shadow of a man, standing far away from my house, and immediately, I knew it must be Mr 78. As usual, he started walking from his house to mine when he saw my car approaching close to my house. I parked my car and was about to come out of the car, suddenly I saw him standing pretty close to my car. It was really scary because I didn't know what was he up to. I quickly locked my self in the car, and trying to peep from the side mirror to see where was he. He was still standing there and oh my goodness, he was 'flashing' at me! (swinging his private part, using his hand). I was terrified and quickly called my sister. Soon, both my mum and sis ran out of the house, (Mr 78 had already walked back to his house, most likely he saw me making call). My mum even walked to his house, and scolded him for doing something shameful. He denied. He said he didnt do anything, was just swinging his hand. I knew what I saw and I didn't simply accuse him. From his expression, my mum can see that he was lying..

The next day, my mum was complaining and spreading the news to people around the neighbourhood. She was really angry and wanted to let everyone know about what he did to her daughter..And so happen, my aunt knew his mother in law. So my aunt called up his mother in law and told her the whole story, left my house number to her so that she can call us and apologise. On that night, Mr 78's wife called me and requested a face to face talk to solve this matter. It was aboout 10.40pm. I woke my mum, and together we went out to face them. His wife was a horrible woman..as fierce as a tiger..When she reached our house, straight away she scolded me for accusing her husband..I am going to blog some of the conversation below in mandarin.

Mrs 78:你那一只眼睛看到我的老公,在你面前作出那种不雅观的动作?
Me: aunty, 昨天晚上你的老公,站在我的车后面,是到我不敢下车,我从我的车的侧镜看到你的老公,握住他的‘宝贝‘,用手摇摆着。我不是小孩子,我懂得分辨,也很清楚我所看见的。
Mrs 78:你神经病阿,你有看到他把裤子脱下吗?
Me: 他只要把拉链拉下来,就可以了!
Mrs 78: Miss..说话要想一想,话不可乱说。现在你的妈妈到处向人说我的老公作出那种事,你是在破坏我的家庭。下个月你就要结婚了,你是不是也要有人来破坏你的婚礼?

(I was not happy at all to hear that. She was threatening me!)

Me: aunty, let me ask you..how come most of the time, whenever I come home at night, your husband will definitely be standing outside, and slowly walk to my house, waiting for me to park the car, seeing me come out of the car and walk into my house? Why must he always standing still behind my car? I had observed this many many times.
Mrs 78: 你很爱脸,这条路是你的阿? 我老公只是出来走走,吸烟,不可以吗?
Me:那么,为何每一次都是走到我家门口,而且每一次都是我从外面驾车回家时,都会看到他走到我家,站在那里,原地不动,等我走进屋子里,他才走开。为什么他不走到更前面去,然后又走回家里?

(She didn't really answer my question on this and she continue to scold and shout at us)

Mrs 78: 如果我的老公有做这样的事,我就被车撞,死在你面前

(oh wow, I didn't ask her to curse herself, or to swear in front of us. Suddenly, she just said that and cursed herself..this woman is something wrong)

Mrs 78: 小姐,你用脑想一想,如果一个男人,要给你看他的私隐处,为何他不要走到你的面前,做给你看,而要站在你的车后面,这样你也看不到。
Me: 这个问题我不会回答你,因为变态人的思想,我不知道。可能他认为站在车后面就可以了

So we shouted and argued for more than 20min, till our neighbours also stood outside and watched this interesting 'show'. One of my neighbour helped to stop this 'war' by saying ,

"不管是谁错,谁有做,神看到。大家回去吧"

As they were walking home, I could see his wife was still mumbling and if I didnt hear wrongly, she was saying, she wont let us go so easily..我从来没有见过这么霸辣的泼妇,真是恶人先告状!蚩有此理!

I really worry that they will do something bad to me or my family, or even to sabotage my wedding. Most of my neighbours asked us to lodge a police report. But I didnt want to make this issue even bigger. .I trust that God will protect us against the evil ones..




5 comments:

Aik Yong said...

Sounds very scary! I'm afraid for your safety just by reading all this! Please be safe.

stupidcupid said...

yaler..that #^$%&^(& woman..恶人先告状,气死我也!

Edel....d not so nice soul ! said...

be careful......... lucky you moving to kulim soon. but ask your sis to be careful also.

ahhou said...

Very drama. Next time snap with your camera phone.

I believe in karma. Shame on them. 等天收吧!

stupidcupid said...

next time..i will belasah him!