HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
On 31.12.08, Mark & I went to Klang Palace Restaurant for dinner with Mum, Aunty, Aunty2, Mei Yi, Uncle Seong Seng, Laura & Holly. Dinner was good and expensive!
After dinner, I accompany Mark to his church for countdown. We arrived at about 9pm and there were not many people yet. (The service starting at 10.30pm) The youths were leading some couple game and we were requested to play along. There were 5 questions and we had to answer them individually and to see how well we knew each other. We scored 2.5 out of 5 points. The funniest was when Mark was asked "what is Ai Leng's mum's name?"..He confidently wrote down "Tan Ean Hoon", which was wrong..it should be Tan Hoon Ean..so funny..haha
Today is the first day of 2009..and it passed by so fast..Mark & I went shopping at Ikea & 1-U..and also watched a movie "The Spirit"..it was not a good movie..we both felt asleep...hehe..
As we stepped into year 2009, this means that our wedding day is getting nearer..we are now busy buying stuffs and to finalise on the guest list..pray that everything will go on smoothly as planned.
On 31.12.08, Mark & I went to Klang Palace Restaurant for dinner with Mum, Aunty, Aunty2, Mei Yi, Uncle Seong Seng, Laura & Holly. Dinner was good and expensive!
After dinner, I accompany Mark to his church for countdown. We arrived at about 9pm and there were not many people yet. (The service starting at 10.30pm) The youths were leading some couple game and we were requested to play along. There were 5 questions and we had to answer them individually and to see how well we knew each other. We scored 2.5 out of 5 points. The funniest was when Mark was asked "what is Ai Leng's mum's name?"..He confidently wrote down "Tan Ean Hoon", which was wrong..it should be Tan Hoon Ean..so funny..haha
Today is the first day of 2009..and it passed by so fast..Mark & I went shopping at Ikea & 1-U..and also watched a movie "The Spirit"..it was not a good movie..we both felt asleep...hehe..
As we stepped into year 2009, this means that our wedding day is getting nearer..we are now busy buying stuffs and to finalise on the guest list..pray that everything will go on smoothly as planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment