This year Valentine's was indeed the BEST, SPECIAL, MEMORABLE & UNFORGETTABLE..a day that I MUST blogged it..
I went back from work, sharp at 5pm...because Mark insisted that I must be online at 7.30pm..wanted to give me a 2nd surprise for the day...wondering what he is up to, I had a quick dinner, and obediently, I logged on at 7.10pm...then a sms came, he said he would be 15 min late..oh alright, I chatted with friends on MSN..while waiting for his surprises...15 minutes later, his call came...
me: How come you are not online?
Mark: hey dear, listen to me first, I won't be able to go online now, I had something important to do..
me (sensing something is wrong here): huh? please don't tell me you are in Klang?
Mark (smiling): haha, why don't you come down and see for yourself?
oh my goodness...he drove down 4 hours from Kedah to give me a surprise..which indeed, I was very surprised and happy of course...I mean, I didn't expect him to be here, physically..in my mind, I was still wondering what can he do via PC? why did he ask me to go online at 7.30pm? even my sis and mum were surprised..unbelievable..
Mark took me to Sheraton Subang for a Valentine's candlelight dinner..the place was beautiful, nicely decorated with Valentine's theme..each table was given a box of chocolate as complimentary gift...but Mark, he requested for a rose from the waiter, he wanted to give it to me personally..(because the roses in the morning was handed through the dispatch boy, not him personally)..and interesting enough, out of nowhere, the waiter managed to get a rose and Mark was delighted..:)
After 2 lovely hours, on our way home, he told me there will be another last surprise..wow..I don't know how much more I can take it...he had compiled 7 songs and burned them into CD...he played it for me in the car..and explaining to me how meaningful these songs were to him..especially the lyrics...and what impressed me more was that, he calculated the timing perfectly..by the time we reached my house, all 7 songs ended..真不愧是位工程师...
Let me see whether I can still remember the songs sequence:-
On the same night, he drove back again to Kedah, another 4 hours..what more can I ask for..flowers, candlelight dinner..apparently, he had planned these for days...still considering should he come down to Klang and celebrate Valentine's with me..then after listening to all advices and opinions from all his 'si fu', he decided to make my Valentine's special..with all the programs he had in mind..and had been praying to God so that all his plans will execute as planned and successfully..and God answered his prayer...
Dear,
Thank you again for giving me a wonderful night..I am very touched and totally melted with what you had given me..14.2.07 will be a date that I won't forget..
Love,
Ai Leng
I went back from work, sharp at 5pm...because Mark insisted that I must be online at 7.30pm..wanted to give me a 2nd surprise for the day...wondering what he is up to, I had a quick dinner, and obediently, I logged on at 7.10pm...then a sms came, he said he would be 15 min late..oh alright, I chatted with friends on MSN..while waiting for his surprises...15 minutes later, his call came...
me: How come you are not online?
Mark: hey dear, listen to me first, I won't be able to go online now, I had something important to do..
me (sensing something is wrong here): huh? please don't tell me you are in Klang?
Mark (smiling): haha, why don't you come down and see for yourself?
oh my goodness...he drove down 4 hours from Kedah to give me a surprise..which indeed, I was very surprised and happy of course...I mean, I didn't expect him to be here, physically..in my mind, I was still wondering what can he do via PC? why did he ask me to go online at 7.30pm? even my sis and mum were surprised..unbelievable..
Mark took me to Sheraton Subang for a Valentine's candlelight dinner..the place was beautiful, nicely decorated with Valentine's theme..each table was given a box of chocolate as complimentary gift...but Mark, he requested for a rose from the waiter, he wanted to give it to me personally..(because the roses in the morning was handed through the dispatch boy, not him personally)..and interesting enough, out of nowhere, the waiter managed to get a rose and Mark was delighted..:)
After 2 lovely hours, on our way home, he told me there will be another last surprise..wow..I don't know how much more I can take it...he had compiled 7 songs and burned them into CD...he played it for me in the car..and explaining to me how meaningful these songs were to him..especially the lyrics...and what impressed me more was that, he calculated the timing perfectly..by the time we reached my house, all 7 songs ended..真不愧是位工程师...
Let me see whether I can still remember the songs sequence:-
- All by myself-KC &Jojo
- 大哥-卫兰
- 专属天使-TANK
- 罗密欧与朱丽叶-曹格&卓文宣
- Angel brought me here
- I finally found someone-Bryan Adams & Barbara Streissand
- Kiss the rain
On the same night, he drove back again to Kedah, another 4 hours..what more can I ask for..flowers, candlelight dinner..apparently, he had planned these for days...still considering should he come down to Klang and celebrate Valentine's with me..then after listening to all advices and opinions from all his 'si fu', he decided to make my Valentine's special..with all the programs he had in mind..and had been praying to God so that all his plans will execute as planned and successfully..and God answered his prayer...
Dear,
Thank you again for giving me a wonderful night..I am very touched and totally melted with what you had given me..14.2.07 will be a date that I won't forget..
Love,
Ai Leng
4 comments:
Glad you liked it dear. I promised you a special Valentines Day, and hope that I've fulfilled it. Again, you're worth every single effort that I put in to make this Valentines, a special one for you. =)
Wah!! I nearly melt fren.. your wish have finally came through. Salute to Mark.. which you haven't intro to me yet.. haha.. Take care.. May the Lord surround you both with His many blessings.
sayanglah if u don't become a journalist..
Dear: yes..I think I had expressed my feelings to you more than enough yesterday...even my fren, Daniel also melted for what you have done..haha...
Dan: thank you for your blessings..I will also keep you in prayer..God will provide, in HIS time..the BEST for you
Sis: my blog is a place for you to learn english ok! so if can't understand certain words, look into the dictionary..:p
Post a Comment