31.1.07, an important date of my life in year 2007..I graduated from Dale Carnegie Course-Effective Communications and Human Relations
On that day, there were 2 lessons left before we could officially, be part of the 6millions graduates, all over the world..the class started at 1pm till 10.30pm..a long day but memorable one..
We had to present 4 speeches:-
a) a leadership related speech
b) an inspiring sharing
c) what breakthrough I have gained from this course
d) my next vision in the next 3-6 months
This was the last time that we can shared with each other, talked in front of the public and we treasured these moments very much..especially, hearing different stories from different people..learning from each other, and of course, with our guests there to witness our graduation..
Initially, I invited my GM to come, but then he was caught up with a project in Bangkok..couldn't make it..However, Mark came, and his presence is equivalent important to me!
Unexpectedly, I won another breakthrough award! Really thankful to my fellow DC mates for voting me a
gain..I was awarded with another pen and I shared it with Mark..:)
To all my trainers-J.C. Lim & Ee Mong Lan
Thank you so much for making this class an enjoyable one..both of you are superb trainer..I learnt some ice breaking games and tactic from you as well..thanks.
To all my graduates assistants-Aida, Nazira & Raja
Thank you G.A. for
constantly reminding me one day earlier before each class, help to refresh my memory and be prepared for class..thank you for your care, concern and indeed, you guys are a bunch of dedicated G.A...thanks

To all my D.C. mates-Rosli, Meor, Zulkifli, Zulfaqar, Wei Ming, Edward, Victor, Amirul, Din, Remy, Helmi, Afiq, Julia, Ai Sann, Iris, Jamie, Naveen, Mong Taik
Really glad to meet all of you in this class, you guys and gals had made this class a joyful and fun one..Thank you Zulkifli for accompanying me to KLCC LRT station after class each week..to my group-SYNERGY (Meor, Zulkifli and Afiq), being the only girl in this group, you have shown care and love for me..thanks..hopefully, our friendship would not end after graduation...keep in touch..
On that day, there were 2 lessons left before we could officially, be part of the 6millions graduates, all over the world..the class started at 1pm till 10.30pm..a long day but memorable one..
We had to present 4 speeches:-
a) a leadership related speech
b) an inspiring sharing
c) what breakthrough I have gained from this course
d) my next vision in the next 3-6 months
This was the last time that we can shared with each other, talked in front of the public and we treasured these moments very much..especially, hearing different stories from different people..learning from each other, and of course, with our guests there to witness our graduation..
Initially, I invited my GM to come, but then he was caught up with a project in Bangkok..couldn't make it..However, Mark came, and his presence is equivalent important to me!
Unexpectedly, I won another breakthrough award! Really thankful to my fellow DC mates for voting me a
To all my trainers-J.C. Lim & Ee Mong Lan
Thank you so much for making this class an enjoyable one..both of you are superb trainer..I learnt some ice breaking games and tactic from you as well..thanks.
To all my graduates assistants-Aida, Nazira & Raja
Thank you G.A. for
To all my D.C. mates-Rosli, Meor, Zulkifli, Zulfaqar, Wei Ming, Edward, Victor, Amirul, Din, Remy, Helmi, Afiq, Julia, Ai Sann, Iris, Jamie, Naveen, Mong Taik
Really glad to meet all of you in this class, you guys and gals had made this class a joyful and fun one..Thank you Zulkifli for accompanying me to KLCC LRT station after class each week..to my group-SYNERGY (Meor, Zulkifli and Afiq), being the only girl in this group, you have shown care and love for me..thanks..hopefully, our friendship would not end after graduation...keep in touch..
No comments:
Post a Comment