Good weather today..how I wish I am lying on my bed and sleeping now..
This weekend would be pretty busy for me again..3 dates with Doulos..
28.7.06 (Fri)-an event onboard (U can made a difference) during the last week of Doulos's stay a Westport..thought of going with sis but then she is sick now..don't feel like goin there alone..will see how then..
29.7.06 (Sat)-An evening with Doulos
Actually its a combined gathering (evangelistics in nature) between 2 cell groups. The Doulos crew members will be coming to share with us their stories/experinces serving onboard..I am the coordinator for this event, hence, lots of things to plan and settle..thanks to Steven, OSin, MYaw & Ester who had helped me alot..
30.7.06 (Sun)-Captain's dinner
I was so privileged to be invited to the Captain's dinner onboard...When May gave me the invitation card, I was so surprised..She told me that the Doulos line-up teams would like to thank me for helping with translation..Actually, if it wasn't for May, I would not have the opportunity to be involved..so thanks again.
This month, Rita, CSuan, EWah and myself are suppose to meet up for Rita's birthday..our 4th annual gathering..but due to everyone is busy, the gathering is postponed to August..Haven't been seeing them for the past 2 months (last gathering was during EWah's bday in May)..
I had started to read my CPA modules..so far so good, not to bored..However, it was quite tiring especially after a day long of working..I tried to stay alert and study for 2 hours each day..and had planned out my study schedule
August
Week 1 & 2 Module 1
Week 3 & 4 Module 2
Week 5 Module 3
Sept
Week 1 Module 3
Week 2 & 3 Module 4
Week 4 Module 5
Oct
Week 1 Module 5
Week 2,3 & 4 Revision+workshop
30.10.2006 (Mon)-EXAM!
Today a colleague commented on my hair..She said my current hairstyle didn't suit me, made me looked mature..should go for straight hair..(my hair was straight before it was permed)..Hmm..is that so? But then I liked it, so much easier to handle..Eversince I permed my hair, I haven't been combing my hair for 1/2 year..can you believe it? but I think its time for a hair cut already..Will do it next month ler..
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment