Friday, July 21, 2006

Back to Studies life


Morning.. I am having nasi lemak+milo as breakfast now..haven't been eating nasi lemak for a long time..tasted good..
Yesterday, when I reached home, immediately I saw this BIG parcel of thing on top of the table..my CPA study materials had arrived! Didn't really feel happy about it coz I need to study again...my 'honeymoon' after the last paper (taken in May'06) had over..
After 'unloading' everything inside the parcel, as usual, the big heavy blue cover modules was there..this semester, I am taking Strategic Management Accounting..not an easy subject and require lots of analytical skills..altogether 5 modules and each module is more than 30 pages long..lots of readings to do..scary..and exam is so fast, 30.10.2006..which means 3 months from now..
This is my very last paper for CPA..I need to pass this paper..had enough of exams and stress..so my friends who are reading this, do keep me in your daily prayer..Thank you..

2 comments:

Mark Lee said...

Add Oil, Gambate! God will be there to help you add oil when you burn the midnight oil. =)

stupidcupid said...

xie xie..hopefully when the oil is burning, it wont caught fire..:P