This was our 2nd Valentines celebration, and it fell on 8th day of Chinese New Year. Mark was still in Klang and I was working on that day.
Last year, he arranged the florist to send the flowers to my office. So, this year, I actually expecting flowers to be sent to my office as well..Each time the door bell rang, my heart beat faster and hoping to see flowers in front of me, but all the time, it was false alarm, hehe..I was not really disappointed as we are going to meet at night for dinner and movie..
At night, when Mark came to pick me for dinner, he presented me 18 pink roses, nicely wrapped! wow..He was asking me " Dear, are you expecting flowers in office?"
"eh..yeah, kind of.."
"haha, aiyo, this year I am in Klang mar, I want to give the flowers personally to you!"
ah, so sweet of him...
People always say, it is not worthwhile to buy flowers during Valentines..it is a waste of money..imagine, RM10 per roses!!!! Of course both of us knew that..however, I guessed sometimes it is not the money that matters..but the meaning behind that..
Mark always said "Is it true that when girls see flowers, they are very happy?"
"Look at me, I am very happy now!"
"Then, it is worth it! as long as you are happy."
"hehe, however, I am ok with no flowers next year..You are my flowers."
My life is more meaningful and excited with Mark around!

Last year, he arranged the florist to send the flowers to my office. So, this year, I actually expecting flowers to be sent to my office as well..Each time the door bell rang, my heart beat faster and hoping to see flowers in front of me, but all the time, it was false alarm, hehe..I was not really disappointed as we are going to meet at night for dinner and movie..
At night, when Mark came to pick me for dinner, he presented me 18 pink roses, nicely wrapped! wow..He was asking me " Dear, are you expecting flowers in office?"
"eh..yeah, kind of.."
"haha, aiyo, this year I am in Klang mar, I want to give the flowers personally to you!"
ah, so sweet of him...
People always say, it is not worthwhile to buy flowers during Valentines..it is a waste of money..imagine, RM10 per roses!!!! Of course both of us knew that..however, I guessed sometimes it is not the money that matters..but the meaning behind that..
Mark always said "Is it true that when girls see flowers, they are very happy?"
"Look at me, I am very happy now!"
"Then, it is worth it! as long as you are happy."
"hehe, however, I am ok with no flowers next year..You are my flowers."
My life is more meaningful and excited with Mark around!
No comments:
Post a Comment