Sunday, October 08, 2006

You've got mail


Yesterday night as I was studying, I suddenly remembered that the TV is showing my favourite movie-You've got mail, starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan..The movie started quite late, I think 10.30pm or 11pm..anyway, by the time I on the TV, the movie had started..
I have watched this movie more than 3 times and never got bored..it was such a romantic movie..sometimes, things are just amazing..anything can happen in our life..Tom and Meg met each other through the net..(without realising they were actually enemies..Tom's bookshop had caused Meg's bookshop to close down..).anyway..for more stories, please visit http://youvegotmail.warnerbros.com
However, last night I didn't manage to finish the whole movie coz it was too late already..and gotta wait for the Nightlines to finish..I surrendered..too sleepy and have to attend church services the next day..I think I am gonna get the DVD..
Today, after church service, managed to spend some quality time with family..we went for dim sum for brunch..the place was not too bad but then kinda hot..not air-conditioned..Today's weather also terrible..haze is getting worst!.Oh God, please give us rain...and pray that the haze will soon disappear..
Didn't get to watch F1 Suzuka Grandprix coz too tired..rather spent time sleeping..hehe..It was sad to see Schuey out of the race and Alonso won the title..which means chances of Schuey getting the championship title is so mild..Don't quite like Alonso..find him a bit arrogant..:P
ok..gotta go..hungry..ciao

No comments: