I am officially one year older..but then definitely I don't feel old myself..
To treat myself, I took
a day off from work and spent the day with friends..Early in the morning, I followed a friend down to Seremban, wanted to perm my hair in one of her friend's shop..She took me to the morning market and guessed what, I actually did shopping there and managed to get a handbag, a pair of shoes and earrings..haha..then, she recommended me to eat the famous beef
noodle..hmm..I still prefer the one I ate in KL most..Next, my hairdo..the hair stylist is very PROfessional..all I need to do is to sit there obedienty and she will know what to do.I was quite worry initially as this is the first time I am going to perm my hair..I am worry of the outcome..she comforted me with her skills and experiences..and there you go, after 4.5 hours I had a brand new look..well..to be honest, I don't actually like it because I looked so different..she said I will get used to it after 3 days when it gets more natural..
As I reached home, mum was so eager to see my new hair style..well, she gave a good comment though..and I decided not to tell her the price of it..to save my ears from all her mumbling..haha
At night, I went out with friends for dinner, and also to receive wedding invitations from Rita, one of my good friend..and the first among us to get married..It had been a practice for 4 of us, me, CSuan, EWah and Rita to meet up every 2 months..why?.to celebrate each other's birthday..mine on January, CSuan on March, EWah on May and Rita's on July..then for the rest of the months, once a while, we will also meet up for yumcha ler..
All of us had a good time chitchatting, and also we questioned Rita a lot on her marriage preparation and her wedding photo albums..so happy for her..may the Lord bless their marriage..
2 comments:
wei,
Happy birthday to you... sorrylah.. didn't know till I read your blog.. so many more blessed years to come.. and ehemm.. ehemm... I know just what to pray for you ;)
See u around,
TzeYing
thanks for ur wishes..so u better pray hard for me..hehe
Post a Comment